New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Código de artículo del fabricante:||No se aplica|
|Marca:||Paul Smith||Estilo:||Corte Recto|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Women Nightwear 2 Pcs Satin Navy Lingerie Set Kelly with Lace DKaren
- AUBADE SOUTIEN GORGE white CORBEILLE 85 B 85B valeur 70 euros SUPERBE
- DL1961 CINDY Low Rise Slim Bootcut Stretch Jeans Sz 29 W 31 x L 33
- Fantasie Isabella FL9338 Porte-Jarretelles Ombre ( Shw ) S Cs
- Joe's Jeans Flawless Mid Rise Skinny Stretch Denim Pant Lemon Navy Surf Teal Nwt
- Miraclesuit Real Smooth Extra Firm Control Thigh Slimmer Shapewear - Women's
- NEW 229 7 For All Mankind Coated Ankle Skinny Jeans SZ 31 Plum 2 Distressed
- NEW 230 J Brand X Theory Houlihan Cropped Cargo in Uniform Size 25
- NEW 235 KUT FROM THE KLOTH WOMEN'S blueE STRAIGHT LEG CASUAL DENIM JEANS SIZE 12
- NEW 239 PAIGE HIGH RISE LOU LOU FLARE - Joelle SZ 25
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with